1. Salt Water Marshes in Mid-Coast Maine A Virtual Field Trip through a Salt Marsh.
New Addition to Salt Marsh Pannes and Pools: Common Ciliated , Flagellated and Amoeboid Protozoans ; Cnidaria; Platyhelminths; Nematodes; Rotifers;Annelids; Molluscs and Arthropods found in a mid-coast Maine Salt Marsh Tidal Pool from April through November 2015 including photographs and videos of most genera
2. Field Trip through a Typical Maine Raised Bog (Peatland): http://rzottoli.wordpress.com
3. Rocky Intertidal Habitats Along The Coast of Maine
4. Microscopic Organisms (Protozoans, Platyhelminthes, Rotifers, Gastrotrichs, Nematodes, Tartigrades, Annelids, Arthropods, Desmids and Miscellaneous Groups) Living Within the Sphagnum Mat at The Hidden Valley Nature Center Bog in Jefferson Maine
5. Freshwater Tidal Marshes In Mid Coast Maine Series 1: Guide to Common Protozoans in Mid to Upper Intertidal Sediments at two sites in Merrymeeting Bay and one site in the Lower Reaches of the Androscoggin River. Descriptions, Photographs And Movies Of Common Protozoans.
6. . Freshwater Tidal Marshes In Coastal Maine Series 2: Guide To Rotifers In Mid To Upper Intertidal Sediments At Two Sites In Merrymeeting Bay And One Site In The Lower Reaches Of The Androscoggin River. Descriptions, Photographs and Movies of Rotifer Genera. It can be accessed at: